Special Hotel Alert
Please Note: All of our services are currently open. We have a renovation plan underway that encompasses not only all of our guest rooms but, also, our 35,000 sq ft of meeting space, our 75 seat St. John’s restaurant (to which we are adding outside seating), our 55 seat Currents Bar & Lounge and even our pool zone and fitness center. We’re adding a coffee shop and overhauling our entire high speed Internet system. Our first phase of renovated rooms will be done by the end of July. We should be complete with all of the work by December 2016. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (904) 396-5100.
Located on the south bank of the beautiful St. John’s River in Jacksonville, FL, the Lexington Hotel and Conference Center Jacksonville Riverwalk offers modern amenities, warm hospitality and thoughtful services. With a locale close to major local attractions like Jacksonville Landing and EverBank Field, and minutes from the Jacksonville International Airport and the Atlantic beaches, this Jacksonville hotel is a premier choice for business and leisure travelers alike.
Our entirely smoke-free property boasts many amenities, including a sparkling outdoor pool and spacious sun deck where visitors can relax and enjoy the warm Florida sun. Those wishing to maintain their fitness routine while traveling can enjoy the on-site fitness center, or take advantage of surrounding outdoor jogging paths.
The casual St. John’s Café serves up breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, while the Currents Lounge features a stylish yet relaxing atmosphere in which to enjoy dinner or cocktails. Those visitors in town for business will appreciate the convenience of our 24-hour business center with complimentary business services, high-speed, and wireless Internet access.
Each of the 323 guest rooms features thoughtful amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, 42 inch flat panel cable televisions, and plush bedding, and some offer balconies with views of the St. John’s River. Guests upgrading to one of our spacious suites will enjoy a separate living area, sofa and mini-refrigerator, while those staying in the incredible 2 Bedroom Suite enjoy a breathtaking view of the Jacksonville skyline, two oversized bedrooms, a full kitchen, and patio balcony overlooking the St. John’s River.
Lexington Hotel and Conference Center Jacksonville Riverwalk features 23 meeting rooms totaling 35,000 square feet of meeting space. The event rooms range from an Executive Boardroom that comfortably seats 10 people, to a 10,000 square foot Ballroom that accommodates up to 800 people for a banquet or 50 10X10 foot exhibit booths. Our event planning staff will work with you every step of the way to ensure your business or social function exceeds your expectations down to the last detail.
An easily accessible location, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail make the Lexington Hotel and Conference Center Jacksonville Riverwalk the perfect choice when visiting the Jacksonville area. Join our family at Lexington Hotel and Conference Center Jacksonville Riverwalk - you deserve it!
Our Guests Come First SM
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Treaty Oak Park, 0.3 mi.
* Last Minute Massage, 0.6 mi.
* San Marco Square, 0.8 mi.
* The Jacksonville Landing, 1 mi.
* NAIWBE, 1.1 mi.
* San Marco Theatre, 1.1 mi.
* Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, 1.2 mi.
* Anytime Fitness, 1.2 mi.
* Bodyjax Fitness, 1.2 mi.
* Florida Theatre, 1.3 mi.
* Confederate Park, 1.8 mi.
* J.S. Johnson Park, 1.8 mi.
* Riverside Park, 1.9 mi.
* Riverside Arts Markeit, 2.1 mi.
* Ritz Theatre, 2.2 mi.
* Boone Park Tennis Complex, 5.3 mi.
* Powerhouse Gym, 7.8 mi.
* Regency Square Mall, 8.1 mi.
* Bowl America, 8.4 mi.
* Bert Maxwell Boat Ramp (Trout River), 9.3 mi.
* St. Johns Town Center, 11 mi.
* The Avenues Mall, 12.5 mi.
* River City Marketplace, 14.5 mi.
* Windsor Parke Golf Club, 15.6 mi.
* Orange Park Mall, 17.2 mi.
* Adventure Landing, 19.7 mi.
* Oakleaf Town Center, 20.1 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness Center
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Meeting Facilities
* News Stand in Lobby
* Off-site Parking, Directly Adjacent
* Outdoor Pool
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Jacksonville Museum of Science and History, 0.5 mi.
* Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville, 1.3 mi.
* Baseball Grounds, 2.1 mi.
* Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, 2.1 mi.
* Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens, 2.2 mi.
* EverBank Field, 2.7 mi.
* Museum of Southern History, 6.7 mi.
* Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, 10 mi.
* Fort Caroline National Memorial, 14.3 mi.
* Jacksonville Beach, 20.7 mi.
* Little Talbot Island State Park, 29 mi.
* World Golf Hall of Fame, 29.3 mi.
* Amelia Island State Park, 35.4 mi.
* St. John's Cafe, on-site American Cuisine. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served daily. Room service is available from 6am to 10pm
* Currents Lounge, on-site within the restaurant
* Allure Thai Bistro and Bar, 0.1 mi.
* bb's restaurant and bar, 0.1 mi.
* Chart House, 0.2 mi.
* Sake House, 0.2 mi.
* Wine Cellar, 0.2 mi.
* Ruth's Chris Steak House, 0.4 mi.
* The Southern Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Green Erth Bistro, 0.5 mi.
* River City Brewing Company, 0.6 mi.
* La Nopalera, 0.7 mi.
* Subway, 0.9 mi.
* Matthew's Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Hooters, 1.1 mi.
* Bay Street Café, 1.2 mi.
* Burrito Gallery, 1.2 mi.
* European Street Café, 1.2 mi.
* Indochine Downtown, 1.2 mi.
* Casa Dora Italian Café, 1.3 mi.
* Olio Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Havana-Jax Café, 2 mi.
* Suddath International, 0.4 mi.
* Stein Mart Inc., 0.4 mi.
* Prudential Insurance Co., 0.5 mi.
* Afrisek Energy, 0.6 mi.
* Bank of America, 1.2 mi.
* CSX Corporation Inc, 1.3 mi.
* Florida Rock and Tank Lines Inc, 1.3 mi.
* Haskell, 1.4 mi.
* Fastenal, 1.8 mi.
* Fidelity National Financial, 2 mi.
* General Electric, 7 mi.
* Ricoh USA, 7.9 mi.
* ADP, 9.2 mi.
* Naval Air Station Jacksonville, 10.3 mi.
* CEVA Logistics, 10.4 mi.
* Blue Cross-Blue Shield, 12.1 mi.
* Baker Distributing Company, 16 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 17.5 mi.
* USMC Blount Island Command, 18.7 mi.
* Mayport Naval Station, 19.6 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Edward Waters College, 3.4 mi.
* Florida State College, 5.8 mi.
* Jacksonville University, 6.1 mi.
* University of North Florida, 13.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Wolfson Children's Hospital, 0.6 mi.
* Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, 0.6 mi.
* Nemours Children's Specialty Care, 0.9 mi.
* University Of Florida Health Proton Therapy Institute, 3.2 mi.
* St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside, 3.3 mi.
* Saint Lukes Hospital, 7.4 mi.
* Mayo Clinic, 16.6 mi.