Welcome to the Lexington Inn and Suites of Ottumwa, IA. We are conveniently located off Highways 163/149, just south of Route 63, Exit 40. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated indoor pool and relax in our hot tub. Take advantage of our business center with complimentary computer access and printing. Maintain your fitness routine while on the road at our on-site fitness center. We offer complimentary deluxe continental breakfast with hot items daily. Enjoy a cup of coffee from our lobby all day or night with complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and 32 inch HDTV.
Store your favorite late night snack in your mini-fridge and heat it later with the in-room microwave. Relax on the bed watching your favorite show on the 32 inch HDTV. In the morning, wake yourself up with single servings of coffee with the in-room coffeemaker. Enjoy year-round savings with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room).
For your convenience, our hotel is a 100 percent smoke-free property. We are located nearby local attractions such as Indian Hills Community College, Beach Ottumwa, and Antique Airfield.
Lexington Inn and Suites Ottumwa is your best choice for your stay in the “City of Bridges-River of Opportunity”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business or pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Des Moines or Iowa City. Our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay, at the Lexington Inn and Suites Ottumwa.
Exceptional service, attention to detail, and a friendly and comfortable environment make Lexington Inn and Suites Ottumwa your best choice when traveling to the southeastern Iowa area. Join our family at Lexington Inn and Suites Ottumwa - you deserve it!
Our Guests Come First SM
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cedar Creek Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Ottumwa Municipal Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Ottumwa Country Club, 1.6 mi.
* Memorial Park, 3 mi.
* Greater Ottumwa Park, 4.5 mi.
* Quincy Place Mall, 4.9 mi.
* Bridge City Bowl, 5.1 mi.
* Kohl's Ottumwa, 5.3 mi.
* Gray Eagle Wildlife Reserve, 5.9 mi.
* Champion Bowl, 7.2 mi.
* CEC - Ottumwa, 8.5 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Picnic Area
* Safety Deposit Box
* Wapello County Historical, 3.5 mi.
* Beach Ottumwa, 4.4 mi.
* Bridge View Center, 4.4 mi.
* Ottumwa Job Corps Center, 4.5 mi.
* Antique Airfield, 14.2 mi.
* Chief Wapello's Memorial Park, 14.3 mi.
* American Gothic House, 23.6 mi.
* Complimentary daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Complimentary coffee in lobby
* Fiesta Cantina, 0.7 mi.
* Sirloin Stockade, 0.7 mi.
* Courtside Bar and Grill, 0.7 mi.
* Potros Garicia, 0.8 mi.
* Roe's Sports Bar and Restaurant, 2.7 mi.
* Canteen Lunch, 3.2 mi.
* Appanoose Rapids Brewing Co, 3.4 mi.
* Quiznos, 3.6 mi.
* Applebee's, 4.4 mi.
* Noe's Bar and Grill, 5.1 mi.
* Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, 3.8 mi.
* Al-jon Manufacturing LLC, 4.6 mi.
* Carroll Distributing and Construction Supply, 4.8 mi.
* John Deere, 5.2 mi.
* Target, 5.2 mi.
* Cargill Meat Solutions, 6 mi.
* Cargill Corn Milling Inc, 15.9 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Indian Hills Community College, 2.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Ottumwa Regional Health Center, 4.1 mi.