Glittering lights, stunning visual and sound effects; crowds of people, just another night on the Vegas Strip, right? WRONG.
Welcome to The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel on Fremont Street in the newly revitalized Downtown Las Vegas.
The new Downtown Vegas is where Container Park, Neonopolis and the Fremont Street Experience bring together high-tech wonder, live entertainment, local artists, boutique shops, amazing artisanal restaurants and locally sourced foods. There is a reason that over 19 million people visit Downtown Las Vegas each year. Whether it’s riding the Slotzilla zip-line at the Fremont Street Experience, participating in NASCAR’s weekend Race Jam or Las Vegas Bikefest, there is something for everyone. Enjoy nightly live local bands and explore the new boutique shops and eateries, where the new Downtown Las Vegas and the D Casino Hotel have something for everyone.
The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is a fun, exciting and inexpensive alternative to the Strip. We have 3 themed bars, 4 restaurants and 42,000 square feet of casino space featuring blackjack, craps, slots, video poker and a sports book. Enjoy drinks at the Longbar, Vue Bar or the D Bar; grab a quick bite to eat at American Coney Island or the McDonalds at our front entrance; casual dining is available at our D Grill and for award-winning food set reservations for Andiamo Steakhouse.
Our newly renovated rooms are a stylish value without breaking your budget and our newly updated 2-floor casino keeps the action going all night long with dancing girls and music! A comfortable room at a comfortable price and a casino environment that is always exciting and full of action, all of this located on Fremont Street in the new Downtown Vegas. Reserve your room with us NOW!
Our Guests Come First SM
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Multiple world-class Golf Courses, within a 15 minute drive
* Las Vegas Premium Outlets, 1.4 mi.
* Lorenzi Park Tennis Courts, 3 mi.
* Encore Spa and Salon, 3.3 mi.
* Meadows Mall, 3.5 mi.
* Fashion Show Mall, 3.6 mi.
* The Grand Canal Shoppes, 3.8 mi.
* Cambridge Recreation Center, 4.2 mi.
* Forum Shops at Caesars, 4.7 mi.
* Paris Spa by Mandara, 4.4 mi.
* O-Cirque du Soleil, 5.1 mi.
* Tournament of Kings, 6.4 mi.
* Royal Links Golf Club, 6.7 mi.
* Shadow Creek Golf Club, 9 mi.
* Santa Fe Station Bowling Center, 9 mi.
* TPC Las Vegas Golf, 10.8 mi.
* Lake Mead, 32.2 mi.
* Mt Charleston, 39.1 mi.
* ATM on-site
* Bars/lounges on-site
* Business Kiosks throughout the hotel
* Outdoor pool
* Luggage storage area
* Restaurants on-site
(On-site Casino is not affiliated with Lexington by Vantage)
* 42,000 square feet of slots, video poker, video keno, blackjack, craps, roulette, Pai Gow, Caribbean Draw poker, keno, and a sports book.
* The Scintas
* Marriage Can Be Murder
* Raack and Roll
* Fremont Street Flightlinez (zip line over Fremont Street), walking distance.
* The Mob Museum, walking distance.
* Gold & Silver Pawn Shop (Pawn Stars), 0.6 mi.
* Lied Discovery Children’s Museum, 1 mi.
* The Smith Center, 1.3 mi.
* Battlefield Vegas, 2.9 mi.
* Vegas Indoor Skydiving, 3.1 mi.
* Las Vegas Strip, 3.3 mi.
* Springs Preserve, 3.3 mi.
* World Class Driving, 4.6 mi.
* Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, 4.7 mi.
* Dig This, 4.9 mi.
* KISS by Monster Mini Golf, 5.6 mi.
* Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix, 7.5 mi.
* W. Wayne Bunker Family Park, 9.2 mi.
* Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 13.7 mi.
* Floyd Lamb State Park, 15.9 mi.
* Hoover Dam, 33.7 mi.
* Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 34.2 mi.
* Gold Strike Canyon Hot Springs, 37.4 mi.
Nearby Restaurants: On-Site
* Joe Vicaris Andiamo Steakhouse, 2nd Floor, Italian steakhouse, Open nightly 5pm to 11pm
* American Coney Island, located next to the D Bar, Gourmet hot dogs, Open 24 hours
* D Grill, 2nd Floor, Casual dining, Open 24 hours
* McDonald's, at casino front entrance, Open 24 hours
* Vue Bar
* the D Bar
* Hennessey’s Tavern, walking distance
* Hogs & Heifers, walking distance
* Thai Vegas, walking distance
* Buca di Beppo, walking distance
* Magnolia’s Veranda, walking distance
* Hugo’s Cellar, walking distance
* Subway, walking distance
* Starbucks, 0.1 mi.
* Grotto Ristorante, 0.1 mi.
* Heart Attack Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Mickie Finnz Fish House and Bar, 0.1 mi.
* Kabob Korner, 0.1 mi.
* Luca’s Café and Deli, 0.2 mi.
* Zappos.com, walking distance
* Las Vegas City Hall, walking distance
* Lloyd D. George Federal Courthouse, 0.1 mi.
* Clark County Governmental Center, 0.4 mi.
* World Market Center Las Vegas, 0.5 mi.
* Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, 3 mi.
* NV Energy, 7.1 mi.
* Citadel Broadcasting, 8.3 mi.
* Nellis Airforce Base, 8.6 mi.
* Bally Technologies Inc., 10 mi.
* Diamond Resorts International, 12.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Las Vegas Academy of International Studies Perform, 0.2 mi.
* Community College of Southern Nevada Learning Center, 4.6 mi.
* College of Southern Nevada, 5 mi.
* University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 5.1 mi.
* Nevada State College, 20.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, 1.1 mi.
* Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, 2.8 mi.