Welcome to Lexington Inn Holbrook in Holbrook, AZ – the “Gateway to the Petrified National Forest”. Relax in our indoor heated pool, open year round. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers and 37 inch flat panel cable TVs with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while enjoying year-round savings with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent non-smoking property. Pets are welcome - restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located on the famous Route 66 in downtown Holbrook, nearby to local attractions such as the Rainbow Rock Shop and the Navajo County Fairgrounds.
Lexington Inn Holbrook is your best choice for your adventure in northeastern Arizona. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business or pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Phoenix or the Grand Canyon National Park. At Lexington Inn Holbrook our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
Exceptional service, attention to detail, and a friendly and comfortable environment makes Lexington Inn Holbrook your best choice when traveling to the Holbrook area. Join our family at Lexington Inn Holbrook - you deserve it!
Our Guests Come First SM
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Roxy Theater, 1.1 mi.
* Hidden Cove Golf Course, 5.3 mi.
* Apache Sitgreaves National Forest, 45 mi.
* Business Center
* Heated Indoor Pool (open year round)
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Historic Navajo County Courthouse & Museum, 1.0 mi.
* Navajo County Fairgrounds, 1.2 mi.
* Crystal Forest Museum, 18.1 mi.
* Petrified Forest National Park, 19.4 mi.
* Old Trails Museum, 33.1 mi.
* Homolovi Ruins State Park, 33.4 mi.
* Navajo Reservation, 53.5 mi.
* Winslow Meteor Crater, 59.1 mi.
* Walnut Canyon National Monument, 85.1 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Alberto’s Mexican Food, 0.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.3 mi.
* El Rancho Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.5 mi.
* Burger King, 0.8 mi.
* Donuts Plus, 0.8 mi.
* Romo’s Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Joe and Aggie’s Café, 1 mi.
* Mandarin Beauty Chinese Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Mesa Restaurant Italiana, 1.3 mi.
* Jalapeno Poppers, 1.4 mi.
* Denny’s, 1.6 mi.
* Wayside Café, 1.8 mi.
* Ameri Gas, 1.2 mi.
* Holbrook Ambulance, 1.5 mi.
* Bradco Inc, 1.9 mi.
* Navajo County Judicial Offices, 3.6 mi.
* Arizona Public Services Co, 10.4 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Northland Pioneer College, 1.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Petrified Forest Med Center Inc, 0.7 mi.
* Little Colorado Medical Center, 34.2 mi.