Welcome to Lexington Inn and Suites-Reno Airport, conveniently located off of Interstate 80 and Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Highway, and less than 2 miles from Reno-Tahoe International Airport. Come stay with us and experience all that Reno, “The Biggest Little City in the World”, has to offer.
We are proud to offer our guests impeccable service and superior accommodations. We provide complimentary shuttle service to and from Reno International Airport, local attractions, and casinos. Our heated outdoor pool is open from the end of May through October (weather permitting), and our indoor jacuzzi and sauna are open year round. Corporate travelers will appreciate our business center with computer as well as our meeting space, which can accommodate up to 25 guests. Stay connected with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and public areas. Our beautiful guest rooms each feature a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 42 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, HBO, iron, ironing board, and wake-up service, and select guest rooms include a kitchenette. Two pets weighing 50 lbs or less are welcome per room for a charge of $10 per pet per night.
Join us each morning for our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and coffee service. If your plans include a meal out, there are many nearby restaurants to choose from including Briscola Reno, Rapscallion Seafood Restaurant, and Silver Peak Grill and Taproom. Try your luck at one of the local casinos such as Harrah’s Reno or Atlantis. Enjoy a round of golf at Rosewood Lakes Golf Course. Visit famous Lake Tahoe for a day on the water or hit the slopes at one of several ski resorts in the area. Explore over 200 vintage cars at the National Automobile Museum or watch a professional bowling event at the National Bowling Stadium.
Exceptional customer service, an attractive environment, and superb accommodations make Lexington Inn and Suites-Reno Airport the perfect choice when visiting the Reno area.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Fun Quest, 0.9 mi.
* Rattlesnake Mountain Skate Park, 3.8 mi.
* Teglia's Paradise Park and Activity Center, 2.4 mi.
* Meadowood Mall, 3.7 mi.
* Rosewood Lakes Golf Course, 4.4 mi.
* Truckee River Trail, 4.4 mi.
* Outlets at Legends, 5.4 mi.
* Washoe Lake State Park, 20.8 mi.
* Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe Resort, 23.2 mi.
* Lake Tahoe, 34 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Barbeque/Picnic Area
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Heated Outdoor Pool (open Memorial Day Weekend to October 31)
* Guest Laundry Facility (coin operated)
* Meeting Facilities
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, 0.9 mi.
* Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum, 1.5 mi.
* National Automobile Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Nevada Museum of Art, 1.6 mi.
* Cinemark Century Park Lane, 1.7 mi.
* Harrah's Reno Casino, 1.8 mi.
* Tahoe White Water Tours, 2 mi.
* Reno Livestock Events Center, 2.4 mi.
* McKinley Arts and Culture Center, 2.5 mi.
* Atlantis Casino, 2.7 mi.
* Pepper Mill Resort Spa and Casino, 2.9 mi.
* Reno Event Center, 2.9 mi.
* National Bowling Stadium, 2.9 mi.
* Wild Island Family Adventure Park, 5.2 mi.
* LakeRidge Golf Course, 5.6 mi.
* Steamboat Hot Springs, 10.9 mi.
* Reno Air Races, 12.5 mi.
* Animal Ark, 24.4 mi.
* Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast
* Complimentary coffee in lobby
* Scooper's, 0.1 mi.
* Thai Nakorn III, 0.3 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.5 mi.
* Briscola Reno, 1 mi.
* Charlie Palmer Steak, 1 mi.
* Bertha Mirandas, 1.3 mi.
* Ritchie's BBQ House, 1.3 mi.
* Sushi Pier, 1.5 mi.
* Rapscallion Seafood Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Peg's Glorified Ham and Eggs, 1.6 mi.
* Silver Peak Grill and Taproom, 1.9 mi.
* Los Compadres, 2.3 mi.
* Indian Kabab and Curry, 2.5 mi.
* Great Basin Brewing Co, 2.8 mi.
* Legends Grill Sports and Spirits, 4.3 mi.
* Jazz A Louisiana Kitchen, 5.6 mi.
* Americom Broadcasting, 0.8 mi.
* Microsoft, 1.8 mi.
* Granite Construction, 2.1 mi.
* Wells Fargo, 2.8 mi.
* QM Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* Intuit, 4.6 mi.
* International Game Technology, 7.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Nevada Reno, 3.4 mi.
* Truckee Meadows Community College, 5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Renown Regional Medical Center, 0.7 mi.
* St. Mary's Medical Center, 2.5 mi.