A unique combination of historic charm and modern-day amenities graces Northeast Sacramento's only luxury historic hotel, Lions Gate Hotel - a Lexington Legacy Hotel. We are pleased to offer our honored guests impeccable service and superior accommodations in our 100 percent smoke free environment. Choose from our premium hotel rooms, spacious luxury suites, and beautiful and tasteful residences. Sophistication and understated stylishness define each of our guest rooms, with amenities in each room such as plush pillow top bedding, LCD flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi, microwave and mini refrigerators.
We invite you to join us each morning for our complimentary continental breakfast and coffee service and again at our oasis of fine dining, The O Club, for an exceptional lunch and dinner. Ask us about our breakfast upgrade option at check-in. At Lions Gate Hotel, we offer everything you may need to make this your home away from home, so please feel free to use our business center, scenic jogging trail, fitness center passes, outdoor pool (not heated), and airport shuttle service for $18 per person.
Lions Gate Hotel is both pet friendly and 100 percent non-smoking and located just off I-80 between Sacramento and Roseville, only 20 minutes east of Sacramento International Airport.
Lions Gate Hotel is your best choice in Sacramento. Our 122 room property offers the perfect accommodations and location whether you are looking for a local getaway, celebrating a special occasion, in town for business or traveling with a group. With over 55,000 square feet of meeting and event space and our lushly landscaped garden areas, we are a perfect venue for weddings and events large or small.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service. Everything we do is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at Lions Gate Hotel - a Lexington Legacy Hotel - You Deserve It.
Our Guests Come First SM
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Planehaven Park, 0.6 mi.
* Freedom Park Sports Complex, 1 mi.
* Farmers Center Shopping Center, 1.2 mi.
* Highland Community Sports Complex, 1.3 mi.
* Haggin Oaks Golf Course, 3.6 mi.
* Country Club Lanes, 3.8 mi.
* Century Theaters, 4 mi.
* Cherry Island Soccer Complex, 4.3 mi.
* Arden Fair Mall, 6.3 mi.
* Sacramento Softball Complex, 10.2 mi.
* American River Bike Trail, 11.1 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Barbeque/Picnic Area
* Business Center
* Elevator (available in the Accessible building only)
* Fitness Center (California Family Fitness Gym, 0.8 mi. from hotel, with shuttle to and from hotel upon availability-passes available for a $5 per day charge)
* Outdoor Pool (not heated)
* Guest Laundromat (cash only)
* Meeting Facilities
* Restaurant on-site
* Areospace Museum of California, 1.2 mi.
* Discovery Museum, 2.2 mi.
* Gibson Ranch County Park, 5 mi.
* Raging Waters, 8.1 mi.
* Sutter’s Fort Historic Site, 9 mi.
* Sacramento Convention Complex Center, 10 mi.
* Sleep Train Arena, 10.4 mi.
* California State Capital Museum, 10.6 mi.
* California State Railroad Museum, 12.9 mi.
* Fairytale Town, 13 mi.
* Sacramento Zoo, 13 mi.
* The Eagle Theatre, 13 mi.
* Crocker Art Museum, 13.1 mi.
* Old Sacramento, 13.5 mi.
* Raley Field, 13.7 mi.
* Thunder Valley Casino, 16.6 mi.
* Onsite O Club Restaurant and Lounge serving breakfast and lunch daily and is open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday (Closed Sunday and Monday).
* Burger King, 0.3 mi.
* Cafe La Monde, 0.4 mi.
* Pitt Stop Bar-B-Q, 0.5 mi.
* Adalberto’s Mexican Food, 0.5 mi.
* Pattaya Cafe Thai Cuisine, 0.6 mi.
* Wong’s Canton Chinese Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Jaspers Giant Burgers and Wings, 0.7 mi.
* Golden Corral, 0.8 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* Sol Cubano, 1 mi.
* Touch of Britain 1 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 1.1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.1 mi.
* McClellan Jet Services, 0.6 mi.
* CalSTAR, 1 mi.
* OCT Academy, 1.1 mi.
* Bay Alarm, 1.3 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 1.3 mi.
* XO Jet, 2.4 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente, 5.1 mi.
* Northup Grumman, 12.3 mi.
* Mather Air Force Base 13 mi.
* Intel Corporation, 15.1 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* American River College, 3.1 mi.
* California State University, Sacramento 10 mi.
* The Art Institute of California Sacramento, 11.6 mi.
* William Jessup University, 16.7 mi.
* University of California Davis, 27 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Mercy General Hospital, 9.3 mi.
* UC Davis Medical Center, 10.7 mi.