We welcome you to the Lexington Inn Hammond where our property has been newly renovated for 2013. All our guest rooms include a 32” LCD flat screen TV with HBO and ESPN, complimentary Wi-Fi and secure hard-wired internet access. Additionally, each room has a microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker and free full hot breakfast every morning. Our newly renovated guest rooms with hardwood flooring; new carpeting, new furniture as well as brand new mattresses and bedding make the Lexington Inn Hammond the best worry-free value while on the road.
The Lexington Inn Hammond is pet friendly and only 1 mile from Southeastern Louisiana University. We are located just off I-55 when heading south from Jackson Mississippi to New Orleans and just off I-12 between Baton Rouge and Biloxi. While in town we invite you to enjoy your “home away from home” and make use of our complimentary business center, guest laundry facility, fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool.
The Lexington Inn Hammond is your best choice in Southeastern Louisiana and the entire Gulf Coast region. Our 60 room property offers the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, traveling through the Gulf Coast or visiting students at Southeastern Louisiana University.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service. Everything we do is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at The Lexington Inn Hammond -You Deserve It.
Our Guests Come First SM
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hammond Golf Center, 5.2 mi.
* AMC Theaters, 5.6 mi.
* Hammond Square Mall, 5.8 mi.
* America's Antique City, 7.6 mi.
* Business center
* Fitness center
* Guest laundry facility
* Seasonal outdoor swimming pool (open May 1 to October 31)
* Tangipahoa African American Heritage Museum, 3.5 mi.
* Columbia Theater, 3.9 mi.
* Kliebert's Turtle and Alligator Tours, 5.6 mi.
* Zemurray Gardens, 6.5 mi.
* Amato's Winery, 7.6 mi.
* Camp Moore Confederate Museum and Cemetery, 27 mi.
* LSU Stadium, 46 mi.
* Mercedes-Benz Super Dome, 57 mi.
* New Orleans/Bourbon Street, 59 mi.
* Complimentary daily full breakfast
* Complimentary coffee in lobby
* Applebee's, 1.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 1.3 mi.
* Waffle House, 1.4 mi.
* Chookies Oysters and Seafood, 1.6 mi.
* Subway, 2.6 mi.
* La Caretta, 3.2 mi.
* Kirin Sushi Restaurant, 3.7 mi.
* Brady's Irish Pub, 3.7 mi.
* A Taste of Italy, 4.4 mi.
* Don's Sea Food, 4.5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 5.3 mi.
* Santa Fe Steak House, 5.6 mi.
* Charter Cable Media, 1.6 mi.
* Winn-Dixie Distribution Center, 2 mi.
* Instituform Technologies, 3 mi.
* Harley Davidson of Hammond, 5.8 mi.
* Louisiana Air National Guard, 5.8 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 12 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Southeastern Louisiana University, 2.3 mi.
* Northshore Technical Community College, 5.6 mi.
* Louisiana State University, 46 mi.
* University of Louisiana Lafayette, 102 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* North Oaks Rehabilitation Center, 2.5 mi.
* United Medical Rehabilitation Center, 4.7 mi.