Welcome to The Lexington Inn Hammond, located off Highway I-55 on exit 32. We are situated between Baton Rouge and New Orleans and less than 3 miles from Southeastern Louisiana University and downtown Hammond. Whether you are visiting us for business or pleasure, Lexington Inn Hammond offers impeccable service and superior value.
Our exceptional property features a seasonal outdoor pool (open May to October), fitness center, and guest laundry facility. Stay connected with complimentary wireless and hard-wired Internet access in all guest rooms, and wireless in public areas. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center with computer, and fax and copy service. Guest room amenities include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32-inch flat panel LCD satellite TV with HBO and ESPN, iron, ironing board, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Select rooms are handicap accessible and feature bathrooms with grab bars and roll-in showers. Up to two pets per room are welcome for a charge of $25 per night per room.
We invite our guests to enjoy free coffee in our lobby and complimentary full breakfast every morning. Enjoy a meal out at one of the nearby local restaurants such as Cracker Barrel, Waffle House, or Chookies Oysters and Seafood. Hammond and the surrounding areas host several annual festivals including the Amite Oyster Festival and the Smoking Blues and BBQ Competition every March, and the Louisiana Renaissance Festival from November to December. For some local flair visit nearby attractions such as the Tangipahoa African American Heritage Museum, Kliebert's Turtle and Alligator Tour, or the Columbia Theater. Play a round of golf at nearby Hammond Golf Center, catch a movie at AMC Theaters, or experience world class antique shopping at America's Antique City.
Exceptional customer service, affordable rates, and superb accommodations make the Lexington Inn Hammond the perfect choice when visiting the Hammond area.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Hammond Golf Center, 5.2 mi.
* AMC Theaters, 5.6 mi.
* Hammond Square Mall, 5.8 mi.
* America's Antique City, 7.6 mi.
* Business center
* Fitness center
* Guest laundry facility
* Seasonal outdoor swimming pool (open May 1 to October 31)
* Tangipahoa African American Heritage Museum, 3.5 mi.
* Columbia Theater, 3.9 mi.
* Kliebert's Turtle and Alligator Tours, 5.6 mi.
* Zemurray Gardens, 6.5 mi.
* Amato's Winery, 7.6 mi.
* Camp Moore Confederate Museum and Cemetery, 27 mi.
* LSU Stadium, 46 mi.
* Mercedes-Benz Super Dome, 57 mi.
* New Orleans/Bourbon Street, 59 mi.
* Complimentary daily full breakfast
* Complimentary coffee in lobby
* Applebee's, 1.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 1.3 mi.
* Waffle House, 1.4 mi.
* Chookies Oysters and Seafood, 1.6 mi.
* Subway, 2.6 mi.
* La Caretta, 3.2 mi.
* Kirin Sushi Restaurant, 3.7 mi.
* Brady's Irish Pub, 3.7 mi.
* A Taste of Italy, 4.4 mi.
* Don's Sea Food, 4.5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 5.3 mi.
* Santa Fe Steak House, 5.6 mi.
* Charter Cable Media, 1.6 mi.
* Winn-Dixie Distribution Center, 2 mi.
* Instituform Technologies, 3 mi.
* Harley Davidson of Hammond, 5.8 mi.
* Louisiana Air National Guard, 5.8 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 12 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Southeastern Louisiana University, 2.3 mi.
* Northshore Technical Community College, 5.6 mi.
* Louisiana State University, 46 mi.
* University of Louisiana Lafayette, 102 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* North Oaks Rehabilitation Center, 2.5 mi.
* United Medical Rehabilitation Center, 4.7 mi.