Welcome to The Lexington Inn and Suites Yuba City, located on Highway 99 five miles south of Highway 20, and 5 miles north of Highway 113. Yuba City and the surrounding region is known as the "Gateway to the Gold Fields", a reference to the area's significance during the Gold Rush of the mid-1800s.
Our exceptional property features a seasonal outdoor pool (open April to October), whirlpool, fitness center, guest laundry facility, and complimentary wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center and meeting room, which can accommodate up to 20 guests. Guest room amenities include coffeemaker, 32-inch flat panel LCD TV, satellite with HBO and ESPN, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Guest suites include kitchenettes, sofa beds, and separate sleeping and sitting areas. Select rooms are handicap accessible and feature bathrooms with grab bars and roll-in showers. Pets up to 25 pounds are welcome for a small refundable deposit and nightly charge.
We invite our guests to enjoy complimentary coffee all day in our lobby. Our on-site restaurant, Fireside Bar and Grill opens at 4pm daily. A grab and go continental breakfast is offered in the lobby. Other nearby restaurants include Five Rivers Tandoori Restaurant, Casa Lupe Restaurant, and Marcello's Italian Restaurant. Yuba City is host to several annual festivals, including the Yuba-Sutter Fair in August, the California Beer and Wine Festival in October, and the Sikh Parade in November. Our Yuba City hotel is convenient to local attractions such as Marysville Raceway Park, Marysville Family Fun Park, and Sleep Train Amphitheatre. Play a round of golf at nearby Mallard Lake Golf Center, or catch a movie at Cinemark Yuba City.
Exceptional customer service, affordable rates, and superb accommodations make the Lexington Inn and Suites the perfect choice when visiting the Yuba City area.
Our Guests Come First SM
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mallard Lake Golf Center, 0.013 mi.
* Mallard Lake Miniature Golf, 0.013 mi.
* Shanghai Garden Park, 3.7 mi.
* Cinemark Yuba City, 5 mi.
* Nu Generation Lanes Inc, 5.2 mi.
* Yuba Sutter Mall, 5.5 mi.
* Yuba City Marketplace, 6.1 mi.
* Casino Marysville, 7.3 mi.
* Plumas Lake Golf and Country Club, 17.1 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (open April to October)
* Guest Laundromat
* Meeting Facilities
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Yuba Sutter Fairgrounds, 6 mi.
* Yuba County Museum of History, 7.8 mi.
* Ellis Lake Park, 8.1 mi.
* Marysville Historic Cemetery, 9.3 mi.
* Marysville Raceway Park, 10.2
* Marysville Family Fun Park, 10.2 mi.
* Sleep Train Amphitheatre, 17.4 mi.
* Power Balance Pavilion, 32 mi.
* Sacramento Convention Center, 36 mi.
* Golfland Sunsplash, 50.6
* Complimentary coffee in lobby
* Grab and Go breakfast is offered in the lobby
* Lounge, on-site
* Fireside Bar and Grill, on-site
* Straw Hat Pizza, 3.4 mi.
* Shanghai Garden, 3.4 mi.
* Five Rivers Tandoori Restaurant, 4.3 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 4.4 mi.
* Casa Lupe Restaurant, 4.9 mi.
* Marcello's Italian Restaurant, 4.9 mi.
* Wendy's, 5.2 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 5.3 mi.
* Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, 5.8 mi.
* Applebee's, 6.2 mi.
* Cool Hand Luke's Steakhouse, 6.3 mi.
* Stevia First Corporation, 2.6 mi.
* Calpine Corporation, 4.4 mi.
* Sunsweet Growers Inc, 5.7 mi.
* Yuba City Hall, 5.9 mi.
* Hudspeth Corporation, 6.2 mi.
* Orchard Machinery Corporation, 7.1 mi.
* Wilkey's Construction Inc, 13.3 mi.
* Beale Air Force Base, 18.9 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Yuba College, 11.4 mi.
* University of California Davis, 49.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Fremont Medical Center, 6.4 mi.
* Rideout Memorial Hospital, 7 mi.