The Lexington Inn Brooklyn is ideally located just minutes from Manhattan via the New York subway. The MTA Long Island Rail Road East New York station and the NYC Transit Broadway Junction subway station are within walking distance. Our hotel is close to the Brooklyn Academy of Music, the Brooklyn Museum , and the Coney Island neighborhood and amusement park. The John F. Kennedy International Airport is eight miles and LaGuardia Airport is 12 miles from the hotel. The Statue of Liberty, Madison Square Garden Arena, Broadway Theater District, Empire State Building, and Radio City Music Hall Theater are within minutes of our hotel. The surrounding area offers many things to see and do including world-class shopping, outdoor recreation, sporting events and much more. Nearby restaurants have something for everyone, catering to a variety of tastes and budgets.
Wake up to our daily complimentary deluxe continental breakfast featuring hot items, and coffee. Stay connected with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and public areas. Our spacious guest rooms offer all of the comforts of home including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, alarm clock, 32-inch plasma, satellite TV, ESPN, HBO, hairdryer, desk with lamp, complimentary local calls, complimentary in-room safe , and wake-up service. Some rooms feature whirlpool bathtubs. Non-smoking rooms are available. Complimentary parking is limited to 13 spaces.
On-street and paid parking are within walking distance.
Whether traveling for business or vacationing with the family, the Lexington Inn Brooklyn is your perfect home away from home while visiting the Brooklyn, NY area. Experience the difference – Experience Lexington.
Our Guests Come First SM
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Downtown Brooklyn, 4.2 mi.
* The Shops at Atlas Park, 4.3 mi.
* Livingston Mall, 5.1 mi.
* Kings Mall, 5.8 mi.
* Melody Lanes Bowling Center, 7.2 mi.
* AMF 34Th Avenue Lanes, 10.9 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Business Center
* Limited on-site parking available on 1st come basis
* Brooklyn Museum, 4 mi.
* Brooklyn Botanical Garden, 4.3 mi.
* Brooklyn Academy of Music, 4.9 mi.
* Prospect Park Zoo, 5.3 mi.
* Institute of Design and Construction, 5.3 mi.
* Brooklyn Bridge, 6 mi.
* Ground Zero, 8.4 mi.
* St. Patrick's Cathedral, 9.4 mi.
* Empire State Building, 9.6 mi.
* Radio City Music Hall, 9.6 mi.
* Broadway Theatre, 10 mi.
* Rockefeller Center, 10 mi.
* Penn Station, 10.2 mi.
* Times Square, 10.2 mi.
* Madison Square Garden, 10.3 mi.
* Coney Island, 12 mi.
* Central Park, 12 mi.
* Statue of Liberty, 14.2 mi.
* Ellis Island, 15 mi.
* Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast featuring hot items served daily
* Atlantic Alabama Aarons Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* East Market Diner, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Nemos Seafood, 0.5 mi.
* McDonalds, 0.5 mi.
* Burger King, 0.5 mi.
* Papa's Diner, 0.6 mi.
* Dunkin Donuts and Baskin, 0.6 mi.
* Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery and Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Night of the Cookers, 4.6 mi.
* Bogota Latin Bistro, 5 mi.
* Kings County Supreme Court, 5.8 mi.
* New York State Government Offices, 8.3 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Long Island University, 5.1 mi.
* Brooklyn College, 6.1 mi.
* The College of Technology, 10.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St Jude Treatment Center, 1.2 mi.
* American Medical Center, 1.4 mi. < br>
* Brooklyn Medical Center, 1.5 mi.
* St Mary's Hospital, 1.9 mi.
* Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, 2.4 mi.
* Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, 3 mi.
* Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, 3.4 mi.
* SUNY Downstate Medical Center, 3.6 mi.
* Long Island College Hospital, 5.9 mi.