The Lexington Hotel Key West is conveniently located at the entrance of Key West from US-1. Our tropically landscaped full service hotel features oversized rooms with luxury bedding, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, an outdoor pool, and a jacuzzi. Lexington Hotel Key West also features an on-site tour and concierge desk, multilingual staff, public computer with Internet access, access to copy and fax service, forget something kits, guest laundry facilities, fitness center, bicycle and moped rentals, gift shop, newsstand, ice machine, and vending machine.
Our InKahoots Restaurant and Bar is open daily from 7am to 10pm and offers a la carte American fare and an All-You-Can-Eat Soup and Salad Bar. We also have our InKahoots Sports Lounge which offers half price on beer, wine, and well drinks daily during Happy Hour from 4 to 7 pm. Our Buoy 1 Tiki Bar is next to our pool and jacuzzi. It is open from 11am to 7pm and serves full restaurant fare. Room service is offered to hotel guests from 7am to 10pm.
All guest rooms at Lexington Hotel Key West feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, a coffeemaker with complimentary coffee, curved shower rods, hairdryers, desks, irons, ironing boards, and cable TV with HBO. Select rooms also have sofa beds, microwaves, and mini-fridges. Non-smoking rooms and handicap accessible rooms can be requested. We offer groups our Royal Palm Meeting Room (528 square feet) with various seating and catering options. Business services and secretarial services can be provided. Our ample complimentary on-site parking can accommodate trailers and buses.
Popular area attractions include Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Smathers Beach, Duval Street, Ernest Hemingway Home, Key West Sea Port Boardwalk, and Southernmost Point.
An easily accessible location, affordable rates, exceptional customer service, and peaceful accommodations make the Lexington Hotel Key West the ideal choice when visiting Key West.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Fury Water Adventures, walking distance
* Key West Water Tours, 0.3 mi.
* Almost There Sportfishing Charters, 1.1 mi.
* Key West Golf Club, 1.3 mi.
* Conch Tour Train and Trolley, 2.6 mi.
* Trails of Margaritaville, 3.7 mi.
* Namaste Charters, 3.8 mi.
* Key West Pub Crawl, 3.8 mi.
* Key West Dolphin Adventures, 3.8 mi.
* Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, 1.5 mi.
* Fort East Martello Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Smathers Beach, 2.5 mi.
* Duval Street, 3.5 mi.
* Ernest Hemingway Home, 3.6 mi.
* Key West Sea Port Boardwalk, 3.7 mi.
* Southernmost Point, 3.8 mi.
* Mallory Square, 4 mi.
* Dry Tortugas National Park, 70.2 mi. (by boat)
* Complimentary coffee available daily in our lobby from 7am - 12pm
* InKahoots Restaurant, on-site
* Waffle House, walking distance
* Tavern N Town, walking distance
* Subway Sandwiches, 0.5 mi.
* Denny's Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Bonnie and Clyde Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* El Meson de Pepe, 0.7 mi.
* China Garden West Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1 mi.
* Hurricane Joe's Bar and Grill, 1.2 mi.
* Big John's Pizza Pasta and Subs, 1.3 mi.
* Engage Communications, Inc., 0.8 mi.
* K W Resort Utilities Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* US Coast Guard Base Key West, 3.6 mi.
* Naval Air Station Key West, 5.1 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Hodges University, 1.4 mi.
* Florida Keys Community College, 1.5 mi.
* Barry University, 1.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Florida Keys Memorial Hospital Heliport, 1.3 mi.
* Lower Florida Keys Medical Center, 1.4 mi.