***Restaurant is currently closed for renovations until further notice .***
Experience the majestic beauty of St. George, Utah while staying at the Lexington Hotel and Conference Center. View the panoramic scenes at Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, Zion National Park, and Snow Canyon State Park. Enjoy spectacular scenery by hiking, mountain biking, ATV riding, or simply exploring the great southwest. Visit area attractions such as Dixie State College, Dixie Convention Center, St. George Musical Theater, Jacob Hamlin Home, Brigham Young Home, or the St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site Porterhouse Restaurant, specializing in steak and seafood (Temporarily Closed). Open for dinner only from 5pm-9pm Monday thru Saturday. Closed on Sundays.
Our spacious guest rooms and suites offer you all of the comforts of home including complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 32-inch flat panel LCD cable TV with HBO, desk with lamp, hairdryer, iron, and complimentary local calls. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. We also feature a complimentary full breakfast from 7am to 10am. After a long day of traveling, relax in our massage therapy center, lounge by the indoor/outdoor heated pool and indoor jacuzzi or take advantage of our meeting/conference facility, business center, guest laundry facility, exercise facility, game room, complimentary area shuttle service, and plenty of complimentary parking.
An easily accessible location, affordable rates, exceptional customer service, and superb accommodations make the Lexington Hotel and Conference Center the perfect choice when visiting the St. George area.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Ancestor Square, 1.4 mi.
* About Face Salon and Day Spa, 1.6 mi.
* St. George Musical Theater, 1.9 mi.
* Adventure Plus, 2.1 mi.
* Sunset West Bowling Center, 3.1 mi.
* Red Cliffs Mall, 3.2 mi.
* Zion Factory Stores and Promenade, 3.5 mi.
* All Predator Calls, 5 mi.
* Battle Ball Paintball, 6.2 mi.
* Rosenbruch World Wildlife Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Dixie Convention Center, 1.2 mi.
* Laser Mania Fun Center, 1.5 mi.
* Daughters of Utah Pioneers, 1.6 mi.
* Dixie State College, 1.8 mi.
* Brigham Young Home, 1.9 mi.
* Fiesta Fun - Family Fun Center, 3 mi.
* Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, 3.4 mi.
* St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm, 3.6 mi.
* Jacob Hamlin Home, 9.3 mi.
* Snow Canyon State Park, 10.4 mi.
* Zion National Park, 45.5 mi.
* Complimentary full breakfast available daily from 7am to 10am
* Porterhouse Restaurant, specializing in Steak & Seafood (Open 5pm - 9pm Monday thru Saturday, closed Sundays) (Temporarily Closed)
* Pizza Hut, 0.1 mi.
* Arby's, 0.2 mi.
* Beijing Buffet, 0.2 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.3 mi.
* Denny's, 0.6 mi.
* Burger King, 0.7 mi.
* Cafe Rio, 1.2 mi.
* Bear Paw Coffee Co, 1.4 mi.
* Painted Pony Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* Mt Olympus Waters Inc, 1.4 mi.
* Lab Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Sky West Airlines Inc, 2.2 mi.
* Boy Scouts of America Distribution Center, 2.7 mi.
* Haycock Petroleum Co, 3.5 mi.
* Dixie Veterinary Clinic, 3.7 mi.
* Sunroc Corporation, 4.6 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 11.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Dixie Regional Medical Center, 5 mi.