Lexington Suites offers you an ideal location while visiting Jonesboro, Arkansas. Our town was named after William A. Jones, a member of legislature who actively supported creating the local county. Our hotel is located near Arkansas State University which offers one of the mid-south's finest museums, a fine arts center, and an indoor sports/entertainment complex. Downtown Jonesboro is filled with gift shops, art galleries, a day spa, and an active civic center called the Forum. Ruby Tuesday of Jonesboro, 501 Club and Restaurant, and Cracker Barrel Old Country Store are within walking distance of our hotel.
Lexington Suites offers an easily accessible location, affordable rates, exceptional customer service, superb accommodations, and amenities that will make you feel at home. Start your day with our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast available from 6am - 9am and a complimentary USA Today newspaper. Coffee is also available in the lobby daily. Your exercise routine doesn't have to skip a beat with our well-equipped fitness center and sparkling indoor/outdoor pool. Appreciate the convenience of our meeting facility, business center, and guest laundry facility.
Stay connected with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and suites. Relax in the privacy of your own tastefully decorated suite with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, two cable TVs with HBO, desk with lamp, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, alarm clock, two phones, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Come experience all that Lexington Suites has to offer.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Family Fun Central, 0.2 mi.
* Jonesboro Bowling and Recreation, 0.9 mi.
* Three Oaks Racquet Club, 0.9 mi.
* Malco Hollywood 12 Cinema, 0.9 mi.
* Highland Square Shopping Center, 1.1 mi.
* Divots Golf, 1.2 mi.
* Mall At Turtle Creek, 1.6 mi.
* Craighead Forest Park, 5.9 mi.
* Elizabeth Hubbard Designs, 1.8 mi.
* Grisham's Art, 2.1 mi.
* ASU Stadium, 2.9 mi.
* Downtown Jonesboro, 3.7 mi.
* Sara Howell Studio and Gallery, 4 mi.
* The Forum, 4 mi.
* Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am
* Coffee is available daily in the lobby
* 501 Club and Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday of Jonesboro, 0.1 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.1 mi.
* Omar's Steakhouse, 0.1 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* Shogun Steakhouse, 0.2 mi.
* Kirin Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Colton's Steak House and Grill, 0.8 mi.
* Pizza Inn, 0.9 mi.
* Lazzari Italian Oven, 0.9 mi.
* O'Charley's Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.1 mi.
* Tractor Supply Co, 0.4 mi.
* Mid-America Manufacturing Corporation, 2.3 mi.
* Colson Caster Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Magic Touch Corporation, 2.4 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Arkansas State University, 2.6 mi.
* Arkansas State University Convocation Center, 2.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Nea Baptist Memorial Hospital, 0.3 mi.