The Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington is centrally located four miles from La Guardia Airport in the heart of busy Flushing, Queens. We are an upscale boutique hotel with a European flair featuring luxury accommodations, exemplary service, and endless complimentary amenities. We are ideally located one block from Main Street and four blocks from Roosevelt Avenue which offers many diverse shopping districts and dining options. Our hotel is just four blocks from the No. 7 subway station and the Long Island Rail Road, so you can be in Times Square and the theater district in exciting Manhattan in only twenty minutes. Catch a baseball game at Citifield Park or tennis match at the Arthur Ashe Tennis Stadium, home of the US Open, both about a mile away. We are next door to the Flushing Town Hall, which features musical and dance performances during the year.
For fine dining, our on-site Magna Restaurant is a favorite amongst locals and hotel guests. Enjoy a hot and cold breakfast buffet served daily (cost of breakfast is $10.75 plus tax - free for children under 5 years old) as well as a delicious lunch and dinner. Guests receive a ten percent discount when dining at Magna Restaurant.
At the Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington our world class amenities and perks include complimentary shuttle service to and from the LaGuardia Airport, a 24-hour on-site fully equipped business center, and a fitness facility. For your next business meeting or group event, our conference facilities can accommodate up to 240 people. Relax in the privacy of your guest room and enjoy such luxuries as complimentary wireless Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen TV with HBO, pillow-top mattress with fine linens, upscale bath products, a spacious work desk, and more.
Superb accommodations, affordable rates, and exceptional customer service await you at the Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington, making our hotel your perfect choice when staying in the Flushing, New York area. Make your reservation today. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Guests Come First SM
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Whitestone Lanes, 0.6 mi.
* New York Mets Citi Field Park, 1.3 mi.
* Queens Botanical Garden, 1.7 mi.
* Flushing Meadows Corona Park, 1.7 mi.
* USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, 2.2 mi.
* Queens Theatre In the Park, 2.5 mi.
* Queens Zoo, 3.1 mi.
* AMC Loews Theatres, 3.4 mi.
* Queens Center Mall, 3.9 mi.
* Queensborough Performing Arts Center, 4.3 mi.
* Belmont Park Race Track, 7.8 mi.
* Aqueduct Racetrack, 7.9 mi.
* China Town, 0.1 mi.
* Skyview Center, 1 mi.
* New York Hall of Science, 1.6 mi.
* Arthur Ashe Stadium, 2.1 mi.
* Queens Museum of Art, 2.7 mi.
* United Nations Plaza, 10 mi.
* Yankee Stadium, 10.4 mi.
* Penn Station, 10.6 mi.
* Madison Square Garden, 10.7 mi.
* Central Park, 11 mi.
* Manhattan, 11 mi.
* Times Square, 11.5 mi.
* Empire State Building, 11.5 mi.
* Jacob Javits Convention Center, 11.6 mi.
* Ground Zero, 12 mi.
* Statue of Liberty, 14 mi.
* South Street Seaport, 14 mi.
* Staten Island Ferry, 14 mi.
* Magna Restaurant, on premises serving Italian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a full bar (room service offered)
* Happy Family Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Joe's Shanghai Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Imperial Palace, 0.3 mi.
* Picnic Garden, 0.7 mi.
* Boulder Creek Steakhouse, 1.9 mi.
* Parkside Restaurant, 2.8 mi.
* Stella D'Argento Restaurant, 2.9 mi.
* Neptune Diner, 5.4 mi.
* Plataforma Restaurant, 11.3 mi.
* Gateway Demolition Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Willets Point Asphalt Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* New York Times, 0.9 mi.
* Crystal Windows, 1 mi.
* Campbell Engineering Support Services, 1 mi.
* Glaceau Vitamin Water, 1.6 mi.
* Comverse Technology Inc., 9.6 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Queens College, 2.4 mi.
* St. John's University, 4.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Flushing Hospital Medical Center, 1.2 mi.
* Queens Hospital Center, 5.1 mi.